Located at Uganda's leading Eco-Tourism destination at Lake Nyabikere
CVK Lakeside Guest House – Kibale is a homely guesthouse located at the entrance of Kibale forest park headquarters – UWA, right at the best eco-tourism destination in Uganda, a picturesque tropical paradise that is located on one of the most beautiful crater lakes in the region, Lake Nyabikere.
The lake is famously known as the ” Lake of Frogs”.
EXPERIENCE OUR HOSPITALITY
The lush vegetation and forest around CVK create a serene view from the lake. The national park and the snow-capped Mountains of the Moon (Rwenzori) are easily seen from the Resort gardens.
While at CVK, there are many and varied tourist activities which include bird watching of up to 70 species (around the resort area alone), nature walks around the crater lakes, and tracking chimpanzees and other 12 primates in the national park. CVK eco-lodge offers an authentic experience of Africa.
An authentic experience of Africa, rich wilderness, warm people, vibrant culture
All accommodation at CVK Lakeside Guest house is within an evergreen vegetation and forest which is terraced and overlooking the crater lake
CVK Lakeside Guest House is famously renowned for its cuisines. All meals are prepared in à la carte and served as per your liking starting as early as 5.30 am.
As a guest at Guest house we have lots on exciting activities for you to explore. Our experienced guides are always at hand to ensure you have an unforgettable experience everyday.
Award winning ECO - Tourist destination
- vibrant garden with a lot of flora and fauna.
- Frog orchestra
- Walk to the ‘Top of the World’
- Canoeing and swimming in the bilharzia-free crater lake
- Over 70 bird species (can be viewed in one day)
- A variety of monkeys and baboons, Butterflies.
- Walks of the crater lakes region, waterfalls and caves
CVK Lakeside Resort has been awarded the following awards:
- The National Enterprise Award in 1998.
- The Arch of Europe, Gold Category, by Business Initiatives Development of Europe in 2000.
- Investor of the Year Award, 1st Runner-up in the Small Scale Category of Small, Medium, & Micro Enterprises (SMME) in 2003.
- Award for Excellence in Environment Management by National Environment Authority (NEMA) in 2004.
- 1st Runner-up Certicate for Best Tourism Establishment in the Africa Small, Medium & Micro Enterprises (SMME) by African Centre for Investment, South Africa in 2004
Call or email us to book...
+256 775 002 079 / +256 772 492274 / +256 772 906549